If you speak and read French, the Public Service Commission encourages you to have a language assessment. Having more bilingual employees helps government build language capacity from within and offer more services to Islanders in French.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-368-6175 to schedule an appointment.
French Language Training
- French Courses and Learning Opportunities
- French Language Training Program
- French Language Training Incentive Program
- French Language Training Workshops
French Oral Proficiency Assessment
- Description of French Language Proficiency Levels
- French Language Proficiency Evaluation Policy
- Sample Questions for French Language Proficiency Assessment
- Tips for the French Language Proficiency Assessment
- French Language Assessment Q&A
Interacting with French-speaking person and participating in French community events is the best way to practice and learn French. These community organizations offer many activities and send regular newsletters to promote them.
- La Voix acadienne - PEI French newspaper
- Centre communautaire La Belle-Alliance (Summerside)
- Le Carrefour de l'Isle Saint-Jean (Charlottetown)
- Actions Femmes Î.P.É
- City Cinema