Information listed below is intended for department specific groups and teams. For individual Insights training, please check out Open Insights Sessions offered through the Pathways to Learning Calendar.
What is Insights?
A psychometric tool based on the psychology of Carl Jung, Insights Discovery is built to help people understand themselves, understand others, and make the most of the relationships that affect them in the workplace.
Insights Discovery Method
The Insights Discovery methodology uses a simple and memorable four colour model to help people understand their style, their strengths and the value they bring to the team. We call these the colour energies, and it's the unique mix of Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue energies, which determines how and why people behave the way they do.
- Understand your own and others’ communication preferences.
- Connect better with colleagues to improve collaboration.
- Develop common language to help overcome challenges and conflict.
Important Notes to Consider When Planning
- Sessions are to be planned 5-6 weeks in advance pending Accredited Facilitator availability.
- It is the responsibility of the inquiring group to secure space for any in-person sessions.
- Provide 2-3 possible dates and times for the proposed session.
- Allow for 4 hours for a session.
- A participant can use a profile from a past session.
- It is recommended that a participant updates their profile after 2-3 years.
- Group size should not exceed 25 participants.
- An invoice is issued to the inquiring group for the cost of profiles and support materials.
Process for Inquiring about Insights
1. Complete the Intake Form
2. Email the completed Intake Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once received, the Insights Coordinator will reach out to confirm details.
4. The Insights Coordinator will assign an Accredited Insights Facilitator(s) to your group.
5. The group will receive an email to complete their online evaluator within a given time frame.
6. Upon completion of the evaluator, the Insights Coordinator will generate and work with printing services to have copies of evaluators for the day of the session for each participant.
Profile Pricing (per participant)
Insights Discovery Profile: $128.40
Insights Discovery is suitable for all levels and gives learners the foundation of self-awareness they’ll need to be successful at whatever they do; whether that’s developing themselves, working as part of an effective team, or leading others with authenticity.nThrough Insights Discovery, individuals will gain a common language that has wide-ranging benefits, including connecting colleagues across geographical and cultural boundaries, and providing a safe platform for feedback conversations.
Discovery Transformational Leadership IDTL Profile: $107.00
Insights Discovery Transformational leadership (IDTL) encourages a whole-self philosophy and builds on the personal profile, giving the recipient a unique, personal framework of how to lead more effectively, no matter where they sit in the organization.
Colored Communication Blocks: $13.00
Discovery Foundation Reference Guides: $26.50
Mouse Pad: $14.25
Insights Pen: $3.65