Length: 3 hours
Audience: Directors and Managers. Participants must have full reporting rights in Peoplesoft. Maximum Number of Participants: 12
Reports are created regularly using data from the human resource information system, PeopleSoft.
Using these reports can help you to be a more effective manager. Participants are invited to bring questions and information requirement for human resource reports.
- Learn what human resource reports are available to managers
- Understand how to interpret the reports data
- Practice reviewing the reports
Applications in the workplace:
- Identification of attendance patterns and possible issues
- Assess impact of overtime on performance and budget
- Effective preparation for salary budget discussions
Upcoming Sessions: TBA